Sunday, December 22, 2013

New Christmas Script!

So I went ahead and finished up that Santa script, and here it is. I'm still not entirely happy with the dialogue (who knew an insane rant would be so hard to write?) but maybe that's my fault for writing a story where Santa meets a crazed murdered. Seriously, I should warn you, unless you're pretty desensitized you might find this one a bit unsettling. (It's hard for me to gauge because I actually am somewhat desensitized, so I can't tell if this is actually not that creepy or if it is and I just don't notice those things. So I thought I'd just add a little disclaimer.)

Anyway, yeah, I'd still like to write something a little more uplifting and less murder-y, so I might try to work that other little idea out over the next couple days. We'll see what happens.

That's all for now! Happy holidays and all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment