Thursday, December 19, 2013

Die Hard!! ...and stuff

So with the holiday coming up I decided I wanted to watch Die Hard. Because it is the best Christmas movie ever and also the Citizen Kane of action movies. It turned out I didn't own a copy of Die Hard (I know!), so I went to Target. Looked around for about 20 minutes, no Die Hard! At Christmas! What were they thinking? They had the new one that I didn't even bother to see and most people insist shouldn't even count as a Die Hard. But they didn't have the original. So I went to Best Buy, which was just at the other end of the mini-mall. Looked around for probably closer to 30 minutes. No Die Hard! Come on!

So, long story short, I ordered it off Amazon. It actually came in the mail yesterday, but I had to work both jobs, so I had to wait until today to watch it. And watch it I did.

What a great movie!I could seriously go on for pages about how awesome Die Hard is, but I don't know that there's anything I could say about it that hasn't already been said somewhere. I intend to watch it at least twice more before the holiday season is over.

In other news, I wrote a Christmas comic. It's pretty dark, it's about Santa meeting a serial killer. I need to punch up the dialogue before I post it. I have an idea for something shorter that I might try to crank out real quick before going back to the serial killer one.

And in case you're wondering, yes Anonymous Nancy will still be appearing on comiXology, and from what I've been told it should be very soon. I'll post it when I have a definite release date, until then just know that it's soon.

That's all for now, hopefully have some new scripts up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment