Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A less murder-y Christmas comic script

I had mentioned I wanted to do another Christmas comic, one that was more in the spirit of the holiday. I'd had an idea I really liked, but I couldn't really flesh out a story from it. Maybe next year. However, I did get an idea at pretty much the last minute. And once I had the idea the script practically wrote itself. It's very short, just three pages, and it's a much more uplifting and heartwarming story. I know, whatever. Anyway here it is.

Just to be fair, I put this one together really fast. Like, I got the initial idea somewhere between 10:30 and 11 pm. So I'll probably want to go back and give it a once over at some point in the near future, go over the dialogue and everything. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow or the next day, but, you know, holidays and all, and I still haven't even got a second Die Hard viewing in yet. So we'll see.

Not much else to say, hope you enjoy. And I hope everyone has a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment