Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Script

Update: It looks like the links are working now. We'll see if this lasts.

I finally got a round to figuring out how to get scripts up as a separate link, rather then just posting them to the blog like regular posts. It may be a bit of a roundabout way, but I'm too lazy to figure out a better method.

Anyway, I just posted a script called Rescue, it's basically an action vignette. It's actually based on a short story I wrote many years ago, back before I started to focus on comics. I adapted it into a comic book script for fun, and then I recently revisited it, with the intent of having it actually get drawn. I made a few edits that I think really help it out.

Anyway, it's there, just click on My Scripts on the side of the page. Let me know what you think! also if you know of an easier way for me to post scripts, I'd be happy to hear any feedback on that as well.

Edit: So for some reason every time I try to link to a new page it's not working. I'm going to mess with this for a while and see what I can figure out, but in the meantime, you can go to scriptshykes.blogspot.com for the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment