Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Anonymous Nancy issue 2!

As promised, here is some news:

Anonymous Nancy issue 2 is now available on comiXology! Check it out here: http://cmxl.gy/1FvcdAE

You can pick up the first issue while you're at it, it's right there on the same page!

Roy and I have put a lot of effort into this book, we're both very proud of it, and we hope you'll check it.

We're hard at work on issue 3 as well, hoping to have it ready to go ASAP. (I've seen the roughs already and it's going to look great!)

So there's that. I'm still putting together a con schedule for next year. (Anyone in KC want me to pay a visit?) Campaigners is still in full swing. Been a little lax on updates due to the holiday and general madness, but I've got new character art to post, probably this evening or tomorrow.

Also, I'm participating in a holiday anthology, should be available right around X-mas, so keep an eye out for updates on that as well!

I think that's it.

Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment