Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pittsburgh Comicon

Just a heads-up, I will have a table in Artist Alley at Pittsburgh Comicon, that's this weekend at the Monroeville Convention Center. I'll have issues of Anonymous Nancy #1 and issues of Lunatic Fringe, as well as the Lunatic Fringe poster. Also Roy, the artist on Nancy, may stop by and sign a few copies, so keep an eye on my Twitter! Also, check out my tumblr, I promise to start posting more things there at some point.

Anyway, I think that's all I have right now. I've been revisiting a few older ideas, getting them closer to a place where I can start seriously outlining them. I'm always on the lookout for artists interested in collaboration, FYI! Also, I may post something later about the Agents of SHIELD premiere. But I might not. We'll see.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment