Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Long Overdue Update

Heroes Con is in just over a week, so I wanted to let everyone know where everything stands.

Anonymous Nancy should be pretty close to completion, all the pages are done, waiting on the final cover (I've seen the pencils and inks and it looks very good). So once we get that finished and get everything laid out we'll be set there.

Unfortunately, Lunatic Fringe will not be ready in time for the convention. However, we will be putting together a 5-page mini-preview, which I'll be handing out for free. So that's a like a bonus! Again, waiting on the final cover, but what I've seen of it so far, it should be pretty great.

Trying to get some other little things together, some postcards, stickers, maybe even a poster. You'll just have to stop by and see!

More details when I have them. Pretty exciting though, this will be my first convention as a full-fledged self-published writer!

I might post something a little later, regarding this whole race thing with the FF movie, just want to throw in my two cents and alienate anyone still reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment