Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Script Up

Just posted a new script. If the formatting is at all wonky, it's because I'm using OpenOffice now. With the new hard drive I no longer have MS Office, I don't seem to have the disks any more and I'm definitely not paying the hundred-whatever bucks to buy it again.

Anyway, this is a Blade short I did for an artist a while back. I rewrote the whole thing, it was pretty bad. Action scenes with 5 and 6 panels per page, and it was like eleven pages long.The story didn't even really start until page four. I kind of feel bad for the artist I did this for, I might look him up and send him the new version. I did do a second short (which I'll try and get touched up and posted tomorrow) for him that was much better, though.

I've had a bit of a rekindled interest in Blade lately. I think now would be a perfect time to see a new ongoing Blade series, possibly helmed by an upstart new writer? (Hint, hint, Marvel?)

Anyway, that's all I got for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment