Monday, June 30, 2014

Sci-Fi valley Con - Post-Con

I had a really great time at Sci-Fi Valley, it was a really fun convention. I got to hang out with a bunch of awesome people. (Check out the website, basically any of the guests there was awesome, and I hung out with quite a few of them.)

The guys from Gearbox Union ran a charity raffle that included a sort of scavenger hunt, and wearing a sticker from my table was one their quests. I left with 1 sticker left, so I'd say it was a success! Also got to chat with the Geek Girls for a bit, so that was awesome also.

Anyway, it was an awesome convention and I had a great time. I did learn that you can't cure heartburn with Sriracha beef jerky, and if you eat nothing but Sheetz for two days straight you'll probably put on some weight. Also, radio in Altoona consists almost exclusively of Christian or Country.

All in all, a pretty great weekend. Definitely plan on going back to this one next year.

I haven't booked my next convention yet, but I'm hoping to have a table booked at the WV Pop Con by the end of the week. I also hope to have some new things for sale this time around (and I'll have to replenish my stock of stickers).

Other than that still writing, still working on getting these projects finished. So keep an eye out!

Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment