Monday, June 3, 2013

Heroes this Weekend

Getting everything lined up for Heroes Con, coming down to the wire and I may, unbelievably, pull it all off. Files have been shipped to the printers, hopefully there will be no problems there.

If you're in the area, I will be at Artist Alley table AA-723. I will have copies of Anonymous Nancy issue 1, I will also be giving out a short, 5-page preview of Lunatic Fringe, and I will have Lunatic Fringe posters on sale as well. So stop by and see me!

In other news, I've started on the final script for Anonymous Nancy issue 2, and I'm also talking to a guy about a thing. I'm putting together a pitch package for another project, so we'll see how that goes. Figure I'll just dive right in.

So that's about all I have right now, going to be a hectic week, I know that much. Sleep deprivation here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment