Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's Official!

So I just found out this morning that if you go to the Baltimore Comic Con's website (here), and you click on Artist Alley under the Guest header, and you scroll down, you will find my name listed. And if you click on it, it will bring you, well, here. I am officially a guest of Baltimore Comic Con's Artist Alley! It's very exciting for me (this may seem lame to people who have done this before, but this is a first for me). I've also registered at Pittsburgh CC, and Heroes Con. I'm hoping to get a table at NYCC as well.

In other news, I have enlisted John Burton to do letters on both Anonymous Nancy and Lunatic Fringe. He can be seen here. He should be getting started on Nancy as soon as I figure out how to reformat the files I have. I've also tentatively confirmed Dylan Todd (here) to do layouts on both books, as well as designing the logos for the books and for my imprint, which I intend to call Evil Genius Comics.

So there you have it, things are certainly moving along!

No comments:

Post a Comment