Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Some Cool News

Hey all,

So my big news is that I will be self-publishing a new comic next year, it's the first issue of what I hope to be a series, called Lunatic Fringe. It will be drawn by Sloane Leong, who I highly recommend you check out (also here). Bar fighting and space battling and punk rock and all that nonsense. Barring any catastrophes in the next five or so months I should have it ready for next year's convention season, so keep an eye out!

Also next year I should have a feature in The Leaf, not much I can say about that at the moment. I'll be finishing up the script this week, and then I'll probably try to get a few short scripts to post up here. Probably just touch up some stuff from my Deviantart, we'll see.

Anyway, there's my exciting news! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment